9.16.2010

6.) good purchases = happiness.









Wow.  This stuff is fabulous.  I have been scraping the last few ounces out of the bottom of the jar (it's lasted me about 4 months) and I just can't get enough of it!  In fact, I'm going to buy some more this weekend. 

It smells like cocoa, coffee, cream, and maybe a hint of spice.  It makes my skin nice and soft, not greasy. 

It's just by Bath & Body Works.  Nothing fancy.  I don't even usually shop there, so I'm glad I bought it on a whim.  Perfect scent for fall, too.

Love it!






And this stuff... though similar in appearance to the product above, lol, has a different place in my heart! 

This hummus, by Sabra, is probably the best hummus I've ever bought at the grocery store.  Ours, which was actually purchased in a larger container at Sam's Club, had a dollop of fresh herbs and garlic in the middle.  When mixed through the hummus... Mmmm it is heavenly. 

We can't seem to keep the lid on this stuff.  It's great for anything you want to dip.  Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment