9.30.2010

12.) all things fall!

I love fall.  The first day of fall was technically one week ago, but today it actually FEELS like fall.  I have the windows open and I can hear crispy leaves rustling in the wind (they haven't started falling yet, but they are starting to turn color).  The temperature is perfect: 67.  The skies are blue, the air is fresh, the season's new t.v. shows are starting, kids are picking out their Halloween costumes, and the grocery stores are selling pumpkins and apple cider.  Yes, fall is here! 

These are a few of my favorite (fall) things... Crock pots, hot apple cider, and hoodies, oh my!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But wait, that's not all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment